Sunday, November 27, 2016

Life lessons - Of Dragon and Woman page 16




<-- | <-> | -->

The colorist generally has the most satisfying job in putting the comic together, but this segment has its problem. Namely, 90% of everything is made of wood, hemp, dirt and other brown things. Also the people of Underhill River all have this cosmopolitan sandy brown skin tone for secret reasons. Weird little isolated iron age villages deep in the woods, what are you going to do.

What we're going to do is get this junkheap moving. Patreon is locked and loaded. I'm already envisioning myself alienating my 120 twitter followers and the fine people of Lrrchat as I plead and beg them to give me *cough*

I mean, welcome, dear readers, the many hundreds of you I imagine will find this comic in my near future. I hope you have some opinions; I hope the comic is giving you something. In all frankness, after 17 years I'm dying to hear what people think of what I do, so please let me know in the comments below.

The next page should be due as early in the next week as timezones allow.

No comments:

Post a Comment